Join the Bryn Mawr Club of Boston!
Exciting benefits to being a Club Member:
- Free or discounted admission to most Club events!
- 20% discount at the Bryn Mawr Bookstore in Cambridge!
- Meet bold and intelligent women and get a sense of what’s happening at the college now!
- The membership year is from July 1st – June 30th.
- Membership is $20 a year, or $250 if you join as a Lifetime Member. Membership is free for alumnae who have graduated within the last three years and who email the Club that they wish to become a member – please include your year of graduation.
- You can pay dues online!
- You can also pay by check payable and mailed to the address below. Please include your year of graduation.
Bryn Mawr Club of Boston
P.O. Box 344
Concord, MA 01742
- Payment of your annual dues allows you membership in the Bryn Mawr Club of Boston for that year only, unless you are or become a Lifetime Member.
(Your additional gift to the Bryn Mawr Club of Boston is gratefully appreciated and tax deductible.)
- The Club’s monthly E-Newsletters will be sent to MA alumnae for whom the College’s Alumnae Office has an email address. All Club announcements & invitations will only be sent electronically.
Club’s Mailing List:
Please be sure the Alumnae Office has your most current contact information. All the E-newsletters, and email announcements are generated through the Bryn Mawr College Alumnae Office. Therefore, please update your contact information if you have a new home address, phone number, or email address.
If you are interested in volunteering on the Board, or at the Bryn Mawr Bookstore in Cambridge, please EMAIL us at email@example.com.
If you would like to suggest activities for the Club to host, please EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org.